Most home and chain juicers are centrifugal juicers, which produce a less nutritious juice, that needs to be consumed more quickly than cold-pressed juices. While traditional centrifugal juicers create heat that significantly decreases the beneficial nutrients of its ingredients, cold-pressed juices are made using a hydraulic press. This process better preserves the vitamins and minerals of the juices’ fruits and veggies, while keeping it cool and refreshing. With the protection of nutrients and enzymes, one Manna Juice provides the body with three to five times more nutrients than traditional juices. The organic produce used, is free of pesticides, and toxic chemicals.
1. Centrifugal juicers typically separate the juice from the flesh using a fast spinning blade against a mesh filter. This process generates heat, destroying some of the enzymes and oxidizing many of the nutrients.
2.“Cold-pressed” refers to the way the juice is extracted from fruits and vegetables. Produce is crushed, then pressed, retaining the majority of the nutrients, and producing a higher yield of juice. Cold pressing literally squeezes the vitamins and nutrients from fruits and vegetables.
3.Each 16 oz juice can contain anywhere from 3 to 5 lbs of produce! 8 oz of carrot juice is the equivalent to eating six large carrots.
4.Cold-pressed juices contain up to 5 times more vitamins and enzymes, due to the way it’s processed .
5.The taste of cold-pressed juice is richer and pulp-free, compared to centrifugal juicers
6.It lasts longer! Juices made with a hydraulic press are sealed with little oxygen and can be refrigerated and stored for three days or more.
7.Cold-pressed juice means faster absorption into the bloodstream. Your body soaks in all of the immune-boosting vitamins, antioxidants, and living enzymes within minutes of drinking.
1. Our one, three, and five day juice cleanses promote a healthy immune and digestive system, balance in pH levels, potential weight loss, and increased mental clarity.
2. Plants provide all the calcium the body needs without the milk; some of the best sources are kale, spinach, and almonds.
3.Chlorophyll in green juices help detoxify the body, circulate oxygen, and balance the body's pH.
4.Juices give your digestive system a rest; it allows for nutrients to be absorbed effectively and efficiently.
5. Studies show Americans do not fulfill their daily servings need of three or more servings of vegetables and two servings of fruit; cold-pressed juices help you consume more vegetables and fruit in a drinkable form.
6. We would need to eat at least 2 lbs of carrots, 10-12 apples, or 8 lbs of spinach to get the same amount of nutrients you receive in one 16 oz juice!
7.J uicing could reduce chances of heart disease, cancer, and strokes.
8. Juicing can facilitate weight loss, increased energy levels, strengthened immunity, strong bones, and a glowing complexion.
9. There are no added sugars in cold-pressed juices.
10. Cold-pressed juice is a great alternative to tea or coffee in the morning to kick start the day.
11. 95% of the vitamins and enzymes our bodies need are found in the juice of raw fruits and vegetables
Food safety and quality is our number one priority. As an industry leader, we have researched the latest technologies available that best keep our products safe without compromising great taste. In a field crowded with opinions and unqualified conjecture, we feel strongly about having actual science to support our decisions.
We are organic whenever possible, and also have a specialized R & D chef on hand to keep our menu FRESH and EVOLVING. Customer service will always be a top priority for our staff. While being warm and welcoming we pride ourselves on educating our customers so the results that you want to achieve, whether better health or trying to shape your physique,
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cold pressed juices are made on a large hydraulic cold press. Like the name implies, this pressing action keeps the juices at cold temperatures. Small centrifugal juicers heat up the fruits and vegetables as they rotate. This heat kills off nutritional enzymes and other nutrients within the juice. Keeping the vegetables and fruits cold, results in a nutritionally packed juice with live enzymes, vitamins, trace minerals, and other vital elements. One bottle of Manna Juice contains over 3 pounds of raw, organic produce.
Our juices are raw and organic. We don’t use any preservatives or additives. Once purchased the juices should always remain chilled. The juices will last 3 days in your refrigerator, but should be consumed within the Best Buy date in order to also preserve the flavors. Once you open the bottle, we recommend to drink it within 24 hours to get the most nutrients out of the juice.
Manna’s cleanses are designed to give your body a break from digesting solid foods. To be your kick-start to feeling better, looking better, and striving towards a more balanced lifestyle. Consuming only liquids for a few days frees energy with in the body, which are essential parts of purifying, cleansing, and healing. After spending a few days on this cleaner, lighter diet of fresh pressed juices you will feel more energized and clearer in body and mind.
Everyone and every cleanse experience is different. Typically, if you have a fast metabolism you may slow down as you are not taking in as much calories as normal. However, if you have a slow metabolism, clearing out toxins allows your body to begin functioning more efficiently.
With our juice cleanses you’ll receive protein from leafy greens in our Green Juices as well as our house pressed Almond Mylks. The Amino acids in green juice are the building blocks of protein
Manna’s green juice is very alkalizing, while our fruit juices are more astringent. The fruit will dig up the toxins and the greens will move it out.
We are gluten free. Our juices have no additives and are 100% vegan.
While glass is pretty, we chose plastic to offer a premium product, while passing on savings to our consumers. It also decreases shipping costs, and is more convenient for travel, storage, and grab-and-go. We use PET BPA-free plastic as it is generally considered the safest single-use plastic-bottle choice.